If you are getting a divorce in Singapore, you are likely to be wondering about the divorce lawyer Singapore fee.
Getting divorce can be a traumatic experience and you do not want to be burdened with a huge divorce lawyer Singapore fee.
We understand your concerns and we sincerely care for each one of our clients. For an uncontested divorce, we charge a flat (nett) cost of S$1,200 net.
- GST is included.
- Court filing fees are included.
- Photocopying charges are included.
- Meetings are included.
- There are no hidden costs– as long as it is uncontested and both parties agree to sign on the dotted line without going to Court/ mediation, it is S$1,200 net.
Even if you need to go to resolve things through mediation, our cost range are highly affordable- ranging from $1,550 to $5,850 net.
If you need to get an uncontested annulment, we charge a flat (nett) cost of S$1,500 net.
When the costs are fixed (and nett with no hidden charges), at least you can breathe easier.
Other financial tips
- If you are not financially savvy and your spouse handled most of the finances at home, talk to someone who is financially savvy. Our Mr. Javern Sim is a chartered accountant who has a firm grasp of numbers. Being a former MOE school teacher, he will ensure that you understand the financial aspects of your divorce in no time!
- Don’t let your emotions take over. You may be angry with your spouse over what he/ she did. However, try to reach a favourable settlement out of Court. You do not need to hurt your pocket.
- Get an affordable divorce lawyer Singapore who is able to offer you the help you need.
See: Emmie Martin, “7 things you should never do if you’re about to get divorced”, Business Insider Singapore, 9 February 2017
Contact us today!