Looking for a Singapore divorce lawyer free consultation ?
If you are looking for a Singapore divorce lawyer free consultation, it could be that you have noticed one or more of the following warning signs in your marriage:
- Your partner (or you) are withdrawing from the relationship. There is disinterest in going on joint activities such as a family vacation or family parties.
- You and your spouse start to separate bank accounts and phones.
- There is a lack of sex in the marriage.
- There is more criticism in the marriage. There are more things which you and/ or your partner are unhappy about.
- You find your partner texting late at night.
- There is a lack of common interest. Each spouse is busy with his/ her own stuff.
- One party may be drinking all the time.
Hard to bounce back from a failed marriage?
If you are going through a difficult divorce, you may be suffering mentally and emotionally. Divorce can be a roller coaster ride.
It is important to keep yourself motivated and look at the bright side of things.
It is also useful to separate the emotional and financial issues. Sometimes, it may be difficult to stay objective in the divorce when there are so much emotions going on. It is important to stay calm and look at things from the point of a neutral party. After all, the Judge/ mediator is a neutral party who does not know either of you!
See: Erica Hellerstein, “Tips from a Divorce Lawyer on Things to Look Out for If You’re Tying the Knot”, Indy Week, 26 April 2017
You may also be interested to read more about: